Let’s be honest. Splurging on an outfit only to pair it with the wrong belt will not make you look good in any way. The right belt will add the perfect amount of oomph to any outfit. Be it a $20 shirt, or a $200 shirt.
Ferragamo Belts are a great way to make a fashion statement that is subtle yet powerful. That brings us to the next question. How much does a Ferragamo belt cost?
The price range for women’s Ferragamo belts starts at $375 and ends at $595. For men’s Ferragamo belts, it ranges from $350 to $930. Interchangeable belt buckles costs from $125 to $260.
Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the most respected and admired brands in high fashion society. From shoes, bags to belts, everything from Ferragamo speaks elegance and Haut monde.
Ferragamo belts are costlier than any available belts in a fast-fashion company. But what makes them so unique? Are they even worth the price?
In today’s article, we will be telling you how much does a Ferragamo belt cost and why is it worth every penny.
What Are Ferragamo Belts Made Of?
Ferragamo belts are made of calfskin leather and ostrich leather. The buckles are a product of premium hardware craftsmanship. All the belts, whether red, black, or brown are made of calfskin leather and ostrich leather.
Gancini belts are the most famous style of Salvatore Ferragamo. Gancini belt buckles are made of premium hardware and come in gold, silver, black colors. The word Gancini is an Italian word that means small metal clasp. This metal clasp is often seen on doors and equestrian saddles. The Gancini belt buckle inspiration came from this. Although rumors have it that the inspiration for the infamous Gancini belt buckle came from the iron gate of Palazzo Spini Feroni near the headquarters of Salvatore Ferragamo, Florence.
Ferragamo belts are treated with natural oils made of vegetables, aged in larch barrels. Due to this step, Ferragamo belts are soft to touch and have an elegant finish.
How Much Does A Ferragamo Belt Cost?
Salvatore Ferragamo sells both men’s and women’s apparel. Although it is a high-end brand that started with designer shoes for women, it later spread to various sections like men’s shoes, apparel, bags, etc.
Women’s Ferragamo belts start at $375. At $375, you will be able to find the classic Ferragamo Gancini buckle belt. It is, however, a sized belt. An adjustable Ferragamo belt for ladies with a Gancini belt buckle costs around $395 to more. These come with various color options to choose from. Some come in different widths as well.
The most expensive Ferragamo belt for ladies is priced at $595. It is an adjustable Gancini belt. It comes in two colors; lipstick red and black. The Gancini shaped belt buckle is made with a boules effect that is capable of brightening any outfit at any moment.
Men’s Ferragamo belts start at $350. It is a sleek, adjustable, two-toned, reversible belt that can add an equal amount of color and sobriety to any outfit. This however does not come with a Ferragamo classic, Gancini belt buckle.
The most expensive Ferragamo belt for men is priced at $930. Made of ostrich leather and palladium finished Gancini belt buckle, this one screams elegance and luxury.
You can also buy interchangeable Gancini belt buckles for your Ferragamo belt. There are multiple styles available ranging from $125 to $260.
How Do You Tell If A Ferragamo Belt Is Real?
Getting confused between the original and the counterfeit is the biggest problem with luxury products. Often people end up buying luxury products from a re-seller to pay less than retail price and get scammed.
We highly encourage you to buy Ferragamo belts from the original retailer. If it is not possible due to where you live, here are a few ways you can tell whether a Ferragamo belt is real or not.
1. First and foremost, the quality of an authentic Ferragamo belt will be unmatchable. You will be able to tell that it is a high-quality, luxury belt right when you get your hands on it.
2. An original Ferragamo always comes with a dust bag for the belt and a dust bag for the buckle. You may receive a dust bag for the belt with counterfeits but getting one for the buckle is highly unlikely.
3. An original Ferragamo dust bag will have the production place of the belt written on top. The quality will be top-notch as well. The writing will be sleek and definitive.
4. An original Ferragamo belt will have “Ferragamo” written on the buckle. Check the writing on the buckle carefully. It should not have any discoloration or inconsistencies. The writing on the authentic one will be sharp and slender.
5. An original Ferragamo belt has only three holes punched. If yours have more than 3, it is most likely a counterfeit belt.
6. The size details in an original Ferragamo are engraved, not painted. It is placed near the buckle. You will also find “Salvatore Ferragamo” and “Made in Italy” engraved inside the belt.
7. If you are buying from a reseller, always buy from a trusted one. If possible, ask for receipts as well.
Salvatore Ferragamo is a timeless brand with aristocratic apparel. Everything available in this brand is not “cheap.” The starting price for belts is $350-$375. So, wondering whether it is worth the price or not is common.
Unique craftsmanship and design make Ferragamo belts one of a kind. The texture and quality of each belt and its signature Gancini buckle make it worth splurge.
Instead of buying ten $30 belts from a fast-fashion company, save and splurge on one Ferragamo belt. All the Ferragamo belts are timeless classics that can elevate the look of your everyday outfit within seconds.