We’re always seeking new writings and writers. If you’re confident enough to take the challenge to engage our readers, you must start writing for us.
The contents should have an aim to satisfy readers providing with the latest perspective throughout the topics and titles. Get precise details about the guidelines and instructions regarding the contents we accept for our website.
After receiving your article, our editorial team reviews that, and it may need from 5 to 7 days. If we don’t respond to you, your article didn’t qualify for our writing criteria. Also, we have the right to edit the article to make it more readable and remove added links to make it publishable.
Likewise, the article may need to adjust its formatting as per its needs. In any case, an article needs lots of editing; most possible would be uncaring from our side.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Before you submit an article, read the below guidelines and strictly follow them to avoid the possible rejection. In case of violating any of the below guidelines will result in immediate and direct denial of your content without any further notification. So, read the below-instructed guidelines with deep attention before you submit your content:
- Your content should be 100% original and never published anywhere. We’re at a strong position against plagiarized content.
- The content should not be less than 1000 words. But, 1500 words and 2000 words contents are also preferable.
- You can put related images along with outbound links to enhance our readers’ experience and expectations. But, avoid using irrelevant hyperlinks as they’ll be deleted.
- Ensure your content is made in the language of third-person.
- The content should be free of grammar errors with proofreading and well-structure.
- You should avoid submitting a post for advertorial or promotional purposes. We don’t accept contents that promote any service, business, or product. That’s why you should not point out your business or company name or link that redirects to your company blog.
- You have to include a 2 to 3-sentenced (max. 350 characters) with your headshot in square size as an author bio.
- The images content you add to the article should be chosen from the internet or created your own.
- You must submit the article in MS Word document as we prefer it. Use the attachment option to send each image separately.
- Perform a double-check the whole thing you’re going to submit. You can’t take down or make any change after it’s published.
- Please note that if the content is rejected three times by our editorial team for the same issues, we’ll not take you any content for further consideration for the consequently five months. So, pay deep attention to resolve the errors as per the advised method.
- We allow one link that’s at the bio section of the content author. And all other added links in the content part will be edited, reviewed, or removed as per the requirement.